Monday, June 14, 2010

Taking a vacation

Hellow peeps! As I announced in my latest app review, I am taking a vacation, and Hawaii trip is in order. I'll miss you guys, but don't worry; I'll be back. I couldn't stay away for too long. I'm planning on shooting a few bloopers, and maybe I'll post some of them on YouTube.

For now though, I'd like to just type something to fill in the white space. AppVine was something I introduced because I just wanted to make something on YouTube; anything. I closed down a previous YouTube channel that I think could have been a pretty good gig by now for personal reasons that I do not wish to discuss. Then, it hit me; it was what I was meant to do. With just some basic video editing and a not-so-great camcorder, I started making random videos.


Your Source for Random App Reviews. The line was actually derived from my idea of making completely random reviews with no particular schedule. I started out by actually going into the App Store and downloading something during the shoot but that was just a waste of your (the viewers') time. I ditched the idea, and made reviews of stuff I took a look at before I shot the video.

I'm constantly trying to come up with new ideas, new ways to keep AppVine update, and ultimately give you guys what you want. So, if you have anything you want to see from AppVine, don't hesitate to contact us. Just go to the "Contact Us" page, and fill out the quick form. All tips and feedback are appreciated, and will be considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment